terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010

The Great Nuzlocke Challenge! Part 0

This blog was made to keep track of the Great Nuzlocke Challenge between me and Lily. She's got his own blog(which I'll link to in later posts), which will run parallel to mine.

Let me explain our challenge and what it consists of!

For those unfamiliar with a 'Nuzlocke Run', look it up here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

It is supposed to make the game harder and create a stronger 'bond' with your pokémon during gameplay. We loved the idea and decided to try it out! We hope this turns out to be an epic story. I will play Pokémon LeafGreen and Lily will play Pokémon FireRed. We will meet regularly to battle at certain points in the game(probably after each gym and pre/post Elite Four).

These are the rules:

1 - Every Pokémon must have a nickname.
2 - We may only capture the first pokémon that appears in a given area. Fishing and uniques(like Snorlax) are not allowed.
3 - If a pokémon faints, we must release it ASAP. In character, that means the pokémon died.

Those are the basics.

With this introduction, I think we're ready to start our journey! I'll write as I go along, from my point of view.

The adventure starts next post!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário